The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical College commenced through admission of 50 students in 2004-05 academic session. Through the years upto 2022, 18 batches of total 986 students have undertaken the course.
The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the compitent Authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The students of 13th batch is about to complete their internship in our own hospital. The admission procedure of session 2022-2023 is now ongoing. The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with government order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
1. To produce doctor with high professional knowledge and skill.
2. To blend them with ethical values.
3. To teach bio-medical sciences with its recent advancements, so that they can meet the present-day healthcare needs and challenges.
4. To produce disciplined, motivated and enthusiastic doctor to instill highest level of efficency for caring patient with compassion and competence.
5. To provide wide knowledge of the community and economic conditions of the country imbuing them in value and nation to improve it by applying professional attiquate, manners and skills.
6. To inspire development of essential human qualities, strong sense of righteousness and basic ability to serve the suffering humanities irrespective of economy, cast, religion and strata.
1. Dhaka University permitted 60 students for admission in each year.
2. Capable to run academic activities for 100 students (we applied for).
3. Building-up the motif amongst the graduates to prosecute further studies leading to specialization in suitable and feasible field.
4. Capable of resuming young doctors in different subjects for its own.
5. Treatment facility from ISMCH for students
a. 100% consultant fee is free.
b. 50% of Investigation & 50% of Hospital bill is free.
c. Medicine bill is not free.
Ibn Sina Medical College is located in the centre of the capital city at 1/1-B, Kallyanpur, Dhaka-1216. There are two 14 storied buildings. One for academic purpose and another for hospital activities-accommodating 350 beds.
1/1-B, Kallyanpur, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
phone: +88029010396, +88029005617, +88028035905
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023 ISMC. All rights reserved.